The second round of voting in the My Dream App competition runs from Thursday through 11:59pm Pacific time on Friday. Contest entrants have submitted their idea for a killer application in hopes of being one of the three final winners that will see their idea developed into a shareware application. Voters can choose up to 12 of the remaining 18 app ideas, and as an incentive will receive a free copy of Hog Bay Softwareis Mori note and to-do organizer.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Needs to Step Up its HealthKit Game Before Making it a Diagnosis Tool
- This May be The 4K UHD Apple TV We've Been Waiting For
- Apple's Tuplejump Purchase Hints at a Smarter Siri and Echo Competitor
- Apple Hates Music Lovers Who Want to Own Their Music
- Read This Before You Install Any Point Zero OS
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.