PremiumSoft announced the immediate availability of Navicat 6.3 for MySQL on Thursday. Navicat is a graphic interface for creating and managing MySQL databases. The updated version is a Universal Binary application, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. It also adds support for HTTP Tunnel, and Foreign Key Data Selection. Navicat 6.3 for MySQL is available for download at the Navicat Web site, and is priced at US$99.
Recent News See All »
- Apple gets the Upper Hand on Qualcomm Thanks to Intel's CDMA Chips
- AT&T Revamps Unlimited Data Plans with Tethering, Lower Prices
- iPhone Screen Repairs By Third Parties Now Get Some Warranty Coverage
- iTunes Remote App gets Two-Factor Authentication Support
- New Mac Ransomware Leaves Your Files Permanently Encrypted
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.