Ranchero Software has released NetNewsWire 2.0.1, an upgrade to its RSS (Really Simple Syndication) newsreader that adds support for the Atom 1.0 syndication format, in addition to fixing bugs and updating the Sites Drawer. The developer noted that NetNewsWire will continue to support Atom 0.3 for the foreseeable future. This is a free upgrade for existing users and sells for US$24.95 for a single-user license and $19.95 per person for multi-user licenses. A stripped-down Lite version is also available as freeware.
Recent News See All »
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
- Apple Watch Most Accurate Heart Rate Fitness Tracker, Sucks at Calorie Counting
- Apple Transforms PR Site to a 'Newsroom' and Redesigns Executive Profiles
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.