Ben Bird has released a new beta version of SecuritySpy 1.0, bringing it to version beta 36. SecuritySpy is a video surveillance app designed for multiple camera setups. The latest beta release features pan/tilt/zoom support and other enhancements. According to Ben Bird
Today, Ben Bird announced the release of SecuritySpy version 1.0b28, an update to his multi-camera video surveillance software for the Macintosh.
The improvements of SecuritySpy 1.0b36 over the previous version are:
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) support for certain network cameras and video servers
- Support for the IQinVision IQeye2 and IQeye3 network cameras
- Support for the Toshiba IK-WB01A and IK-WB11A network cameras
- Support for Seyon FlexWATCH network cameras and video servers
- Some minor bug fixes and improvements
You can find more information about the latest SecuritySpy beta release at the SecuritySpy Web site. SecuritySpy is available starting at US$50.00 for a single camera setup.