Daystar Technology has released a new flat panel iMac upgrade that boosts the computeris speed to 1.35GHz, which the company said delivers roughly twice the performance for owners of 700MHz systems. The processor includes a 512MB L2 cache, twice what the original processor had, and XLR8 MAChSpeed Control software, which optimizes performance. Pricing is US$548. Users need to send their computers to Daystar to have the upgrade installed.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple and IBM Partnership: Macs, iOS and Watson Are The Glue
- Apple Will Likely Let the 2013 Mac Pro Quietly Die
- E Ink Keyboard MacBook Pros Aren't a Sure Thing
- Apple 'hello again' Media Invites Suggest Reintroduction of Mac Product Line
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.