DV-Editor includes a powerful video editing software suite, complete with Hollywood-style special effects, titles and transitions. After editing, video can be sent back to the DV camcorder tape or it can be converted to MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 for publishing to CDs or the Internet. It is perfect for both home and business applications.
- Capture video and still images from DV camcorder to a PC.
- Plug and play PCI card with three ultra-fast Firewire/IEEE1394 ports.
- Edit DV videos with powerful software editing suite.
- Add Hollywood-style special effects, transitions, titles, and audio tracks.
- Record edited DV videos back to DV camcorder, DV VCR, or CD-R.
- Add videos to an internet web page, e-mail, or PowerPoint presentation.
- Convert DV video to MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 format to reduce file size.
- Ulead VideoStudio Video Editing Software, Version 4.01
- Home Applications
- Edit hours of DV videos tapes into fun highlight videos.
- Convert DV videos to MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 format and publish to CD-R or a personal Web page.
- Preserve fond memories by recording edited DV videos to video tape or CD-R.
- Share your DV video clips with friends and family via email.
- Capture still digital images from your favorite DV videos.
- Show DV video demos of services and product installations.
- Add live DV video to your PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert DV video to MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 format and streaming to your company Web site.
DV-Editor is available for US$99 and you can find more information at the Dazzle web site.