Waves in Motion today released the beta version of Poll-IT 3.0, a powerful, cross-platform FileMaker Pro web polling tool, which allows users to create, publish and tabulate internet-based polls with no web programming needed.
Poll-IT 3.0 has been rewritten from the ground up. With multi-user support features, including per-user polls and security plus basic authentication, Poll-IT 3.0 is able to handle multiple polls all running concurrently - and can process responses in milliseconds.
Poll-IT 3.0 is the only web polling solution to add a powerful two-question technology, enabling Poll-IT to provide ranked response-pair reporting and a visual correlation matrix instantly.
- Sample Poll A: http://wmotion.com/poll_it/p/43-ecyg.htm
- Sample Poll B: http://wmotion.com/poll_it/p/72-bfer.htm
Users can design and host web polls locally using FileMaker 5 Unlimited or create and export their polls for remote hosting through Waves in Motion. During the beta testing period, all Poll-IT Polls Remote Hosting is free.
Standard features include:
- Improved user interface
- Idle-time saving
- Multi-user support with per-user polls and security
- Support for unlimited polls
- Unique two question technology
- Public or private results viewing option
- Overview reports
- Ranked reports
- Comparative reports
- Industry leading ease-of-use
- Remote hosting available
Poll-IT is available for US$159. You can find more information at the Waves in Motion Web site.