Seiko Instruments announced its new Smart Label Printer 450 (SLP) on Tuesday. The the SLP 450 outputs about one label per second, prints 2D barcodes, includes a USB cable, and supports labels up to 2.125-inches wide. The printer requires Mac OS X 10.2 or higher, and the included software is Universal Binary, making the printer compatible with PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. The SLP 450 will be available for order on April 28.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple and IBM Partnership: Macs, iOS and Watson Are The Glue
- Apple Will Likely Let the 2013 Mac Pro Quietly Die
- E Ink Keyboard MacBook Pros Aren't a Sure Thing
- Apple 'hello again' Media Invites Suggest Reintroduction of Mac Product Line
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.