MacMusic and Dragan Petrovic have teamed up to bring you a new VST compatible music plug-in, FX Delay. The new plug-in offers a multi tap stereo delay with phase cancellation, and is optimized to take advantage of Appleis G4 Velocity Engine technology. According to MacMusic:
Written by Dragan Petrovic, Fx-delay is a multi tap (up to 6) stereo delay, with phase cancelation.
It is an Altivec optimized VST plug-in.
- Delay time is up to 340 ms.
- Delays knob change number of delays (up to 6) used at the same time.
- First knob is the first delay in miliseconds.
- Timing knob change delay between each module.
- ?FeedB knob change FeedBack for all moduls.
- Density knob adds density of FeedBack.
Compatibility: any Macintosh software using VST technologie. Tested softwares include Logic Platinum, Cubase VST, Spark, Peak.
The plug-in is available for free, and you can find more information at the MacMusic web site.