Alco Blom has released a new version of Web Confidential, bringing it to version 3.0. Web Confidential is a password manager designed for encryption and protection. The new version ships with new features including a BlowFish encryption system and a random password generator. According to Alco Blom:
Alco Blom announced today that Web Confidential 3.0 for Mac OS X is available now for download.
Web Confidential is the most powerful password manager on the Mac today. It organizes passwords and protects them with industrial strength encryption. It is also available for Windows and Palm operating systems
These are the main features of Web Confidential for Mac:
- Encryption : Industrial strength encryption (using BlowFish)
- Automation : Automatic entry of WWW Forms and automatic HTTP Authentication
- Integration : Access to your passwords in your browser and from the Dock
- Synchronization : Synchronization with your Palm via a Conduit
- Cross-platform : Binary compatible with Web Confidential for Windows
Other new features:
- Password Generator : You can generate random passwords easily
- Dock Menus : You have access to all your passwords via the Dock
- Help Book : A full reference manual right onder the Help menu
You can find more information about the new version of Web Confidential at the Alco Blom Web site. Web Confidential 3.0 is available shareware for US$20.00.