LAJ Design has released an update for Quickie Web Albums, bringing it to version 2.1. Quickie Web Albums is an app designed for formatting pictures to HTML for the creation of photo albums. The new version has performance enhancements including an Album Assistant. According to LAJ Design:
Quickly create custom web photo albums with tons of options.
Quickie Web Albums gives the ability to order the images, put a description for each image, and many other options. Fully customize the output from the html font, size, alignment, format to the thumbnail size (make them all the same size). Registered users get the ability to use a custom template, save configuration, save the image list, and the option of displaying or not displaying the created with quickie logo at the bottom of each page.
Features added in version 2.1:
- Album Assistant to easy making albums
- Some windows are now sheet on Mac OS X
- Added save album as menu (requires registration)
- Fixed a bug in Mac OS X where the preview was starting classic internet explorer. The browser that you select in the export options is what the preview will show up in
- Save Album now saves if album was already saved, instead of prompting for save name
- Adds ".jpeg" to images with no extension if JPEG option selected
- Fixed a bug where delete all but keeping first image in memory
- Added more exception and error checking.
You can find more information about the Quickie Web Album update at the LAJ Design Web site. Quickie Web Album 2.1 is available for US$23.00.