Computer Support has released a new beta version of Xupport, bringing it to version 2.0b4. Xupport is a configuration utility designed to provide GUI for manual configuration. The beta release features expanded language support and several bug fixes. According to Computer Support:
Xupport 2.0 public beta 4 released.
Xupport provides a clean GUI (Graphical User Interface) to configure many Mac OS X options, that are not or hard to configure manually, and more. It includes several unix command to optimize and secure your Mac, and activates features that are disabled by default.
Changes in Xupport 2.0b4:
- New: All new application icon
- New: German localization
- New: Find panel included (Mac OS X 10.3)
- New: Print function for any included text
- New: Clean old and archived log files
- New: Check for updates button
- Bugfix: Firewall startup script (Mac OS X 10.3)
- Bugfix: Maintain progress indicator (Mac OS X 10.2 and 10.3)
- Bugfix: Window positions
- Other minor bugfixes
You can find more information about the latest Xupport beta release at the Computer Support Web site. Xupport 2.0b4 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$20.00.