Computer Support has released a new beta version of Xupport, bringing it to version 2.0b13. Xupport is a configuration utility designed to provide GUI for manual configuration. The beta release features Exposé enhancements and bug fixes. According to Computer Support:
Xupport 2.0 public beta 13 released.
Xupport provides a clean GUI (Graphical User Interface) to configure many Mac OS X options, that are not or hard to configure manually, and more. It includes several unix command to optimize and secure your Mac, and activates features that are disabled by default.
Changes in Xupport 2.0b13:
- New: Exposé "Show active corners" added
- Xupport Help: More explanations for "Settings"
- Xupport Help: Troubleshooting for "Backup" and "Swap" added
- Swap: Problem with hyphen (-) in volume names solved
- Backup: Minor bugfix concerning start-stop button
- Some minor improvements
You can find more information about the latest Xupport beta release at the Computer Support Web site. Xupport 2.0b13 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$20.00.