Technical book publisher OiReilly has released the latest entry in the Missing Manual series started by David Pogue: Scott Loweis Home Networking: The Missing Manual. The 263-page tome explains how to set up a wireless, Ethernet or Powerline network, including the pros and cons of each, as well as how to use it to stream music to a stereo, display pictures on a TV and more. Explanations are geared toward both Mac and Windows users. Pricing is US$24.95.
Recent News See All »
- Eddy Cue Dampens Expectations for Original Apple TV Programming
- MacBook Pro's Function Touch Strip Called Magic Toolbar
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce New Macs with October 27th Event
- Bryan Chaffin Will Discuss 'Apple vs. Samsung' in Live Webinar Thursday
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.