OiReilly announced the immediate availability of its latest title, Mac OS X Tiger in a Nutshell, on Tuesday. The new book, by Andy Lester, Chris Stone, Chuck Toporek, and Jason McIntosh, offers a technical and in-depth look into Mac OS X 10.4, and includes an extensive list of Unix commands, system and network administration features, using vi and Emacs, and more. Mac OS X Tiger in a Nutshell is 528 pages, and has a cover price of US$55.95.
Recent News See All »
- New Apple Campus, Dubbed Apple Park, Opens in April
- Be More Productive by Typing Faster
- Apple Releases Logic Pro X 10.3.1 with Security Fix, Improved Regions and iOS GarageBand Support
- Apple Takes Us on iPhone 7 'One Night' Tours of NYC, Johannesburg, Shanghai, Tokyo
- Apple Watch 3 Shipping in Fall, Switching to Glass-film Touch Surface
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.