Other World Computing announced the immediate availability of an updated version of the Mercury Pro DVR-111 external optical burner on Thursday. The burner is compatible with DVD +/- R and RW and CDRW media, and includes FireWire and USB 2 interfaces. It burns media at 16X for DVD, 8X for Dual Layer DVD, and 40 for CDs, and includes NTI Dragonburn Authoring Software, Retrospect Backup, 5 pieces of DVD media, 25 pieces of CD-R media, and all connecting cables. The drive is also compatible with Appleis iLife i05 and iLife i06 application suites. The OWC Mercury Pro DVR-111 is priced at US$129.99.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- J.D. Powers Finds Apple Music Customers Have Highest Customer Satisfaction
- Evidence is Mounting: Apple Will Convert the Macs to ARM CPUs
- My Fantasy Wish List for Apple's October Event
- Dr. Mac's First Impression: iPhone 7 Plus
- Apple Needs to Step Up its HealthKit Game Before Making it a Diagnosis Tool
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.