ColorSync support is something weire especially proud of -- we worked with Apple to ensure that we use ColorSync correctly all the way through the imaging pipe, so (unlike every other browser, according to Apple) we actually display final images completely accurately.
Recent News See All »
- Siri Could Access Federal Information One Day
- Apple Hires Final Cut Virtual Reality Plugin Maker Tim Dashwood
- OLED Display Issues Pushing iPhone 8 Release to Late 2017
- iPhone 8 Dummy Model Backs Up Embedded Display Touch ID Sensor
- Get a Special Apple Watch Badge for Completing an Outdoor Workout on Earth Day
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Hires Satellite Experts away from Google
- Apple and Others Will Build AIs That Will be Hard to Challenge
- Apple Runs Up Against State Censorship in China, Again
- Apple Offers Animated Look at Yaks, Waste, Breathing Buildings, and Artificial Sweat
- The Punycode Phishing Attack on Web Browsers Ain’t So Puny
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.