LAJ Design has released an update for Web Proofs, bringing it to version 1.3.1.Web Proofs is an online order form utility designed for the creation of online order forms without having to use extensive HTML. The update features performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to LAJ Designs:
LAJ Design today announced the release and immediate availability of WebProofs version 1.3.1. Web Proofs is cross-platform application that creates online web-based stores allowing photographers to put their proofs online easily.
The Web forms will show the cost for each item, allow the user to select a quantity, show the total for the product (cost x quantity), and calculate both the sales tax and the total cost for the order. Web Proofs will then create the server side code (asp, php, or PayPal) required to process the order (it then sends an email detailing the order).
Changes found in Web Proofs version 1.3.1:
- Pages now show dollar characters when you load a page
- General Cleanup of order form formatting
- Speed increase when scaling both full size images and thumbnails
- Fixed a bug where scaled images where not being scaled
- Fixed a bug where shipping total was not being rounded
You can find more information about the Web Proofs update at the LAJ Design Web site. Web Proofs 1.3.1 is available for US$55.00.