LAJ Design is now shipping Web Proofs, an online order form utility. Web Proofs is designed for the creation of online order forms without having to use extensive HTML. Web Proofs ships with many features including support for image import and Active Server Pages. According to LAJ Designs:
Web Proofs allows you to create web forms specifically to order products online ideal for photographers, artists and small businesses. Web Proofs will create your web form that will show the cost for each item, allow the user to select a quantity, show the total for the product (cost x quantity), and calculate the total order for the order. Web Proofs will then create the server side code (.asp or .php) required to order this product.
In the end, you have a product where the user selects what they need, they can see the cost, they submit the order, and then you get an email detailing the order. This way they can put their proofs online for ordering without spending a lot of time in html development.
Web Proofs 1.0 Features:
- The ability to import JPEG, GIF, BMP, PICT, or PNP pictures for products
- The ability to use text as products
- The ability to import folders of images as products
- The ability to set a description for each product (and to format the description)
- The ability to create Active Server pages (ASP) to process the forms and send an email with the results
- The ability to create PHP to process the forms and send an email with the results
- The ability to set costs for products
- The ability to set billing and shipping options
- The ability to put text above and below the product table (with options for formatting this text)
- The ability to set html options such as background image, link colors, meta tags, and title
- The ability to set the thumbnail height if images are products
- For the registered user - Option to use custom templates
- For the registered user - Option to not include the web proofs logo on the html form
- For the registered user - The ability to dump the product list to a .cvs file
- For the registered user - The ability to load a product list from a .cvs file
- For the registered user - The ability to save (all, product list, or settings)
- For the registered user - The ability to load (all, product list, or settings).
You can find more information about Web Proofs at the LAJ Design Web site. Web Proofs is available for US$35.00.