LAJ Design has released an update for eOrdering Complete, bringing it to version 1.1.6. eOrdering Complete is an online shopping cart creator designed for Web developers. The update features performance enhancements and minor bug fixes. According to LAJ Design:
LAJ Design today announced the release and immediate availability of eOrdering Complete. eOrdering Complete is cross-platform application that creates online web-based stores that use shopping cart technology.
eOrdering Complete will creates the main order page, view cart page, checkout page and individual product pages. The products can have images or can be text. Each product can have a description, cost, shipping cost. If images are selected for products, then multiple images can be added at one time. eOrdering Complete creates the server side code (.asp or .php) or use PayPal to process the order this product.
Changes found in eOrdering Complete version 1.1.6:
- Unregistered versions now show a dimmed icon for save and load
- Modified the credit card date to be mm/yyyy (removed the dd)
- Fixed the deleteall button, which was not working in some cases
- Fixed a bug in the database dump and load features
- Fixed where the main window was showing at startup
- Fixed a bug so that registration data is saved when updating
You can find more information about the eOrdering Complete update at the LAJ Design Web site. The eOrdering Complete 1.1.6 update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$55.00.