Oranged.net Software has released an update for Studiometry, bringing it to version 1.1.3. Studiometry is a utility designed for client and project management. The update features expanded Panther support and several bug fixes. According to Oranged.net Software:
Oranged.net Software, a graphics design/software company, releases a huge update to the best organizational tool for freelancers: Studiometry.
Studiometry is the best tool on the Macintosh platform for Freelance designers, Consultants, Tech Support Personnel, as well as small design firms. Studiometry keeps everything in one convenient location: Client data, Project data, Project files, To Dois, Debts, Invoices, Notes, and more.
New In Version 1.1.3:
- More Panther Support
- Will now sort numbers by value instead of alphabetical
- Fixed bug dealing with missing project files crashing the program
- Fixed problem with OutOfBoundsException on sorting of listboxes
- Fixed problem with sorting by date with listboxes that had 2 of the same date
- Fixed bug in Export Project List window where unchecked projects would still be included
- Priority value shows up correctly in contextual menu for To Dois in Weekly Calendar window
- Setting Priorities sets the correct value for To Dois in Weekly Calendar window
- Memory optimizations
- Fixed Change To Do Attach Window to work with Panther
- Fixed problems with multiple pages opening from Go To Web Page buttons
- Fixed bug introduced in 1.1.2 that would mix up Invoice Template Extensions
- Moved "Check For Updates" to Studiometry menu
You can find more information about the Studiometry update at the Oranged.net Software Web site. The Studiometry update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$54.99.