PC Magazine has posted an in-depth look at its history of Apple coverage, which dates back to 1983, the year after the publication started. Its first story was titled "Surviving an Apple to PC Switchover," which explained how to move VisiCalc and WordStar files from the upstart computer to the incumbent one. Thanks to MacNN for the link.
Recent News See All »
- tvOS 10.0.1 Update Improves Security, Skips Single Sign-on
- AAPL Q4 2016 Earnings Report Coverage this Afternoon
- Apple Fixes Two-Factor Authentication Setup Bug
- Apple Releases watchOS 3.1 with Charging Fix, Message Effects Improvements, More
- Apple Releases macOS Sierra 10.12.1 with Improved Apple Watch Unlock, More
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.