PC Worldis Harry McCracken, who uses Mac OS X and Windows computers on a daily basis, has posted a rundown of his thoughts on each of Appleis "Get a Mac" ads. He explains what he thinks are the strengths and weaknesses of each one and how good a job he thinks it does of potentially converting Windows users to the Mac side.
Recent News See All »
- MacBook Pro's Function Touch Strip Called Magic Toolbar
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce New Macs with October 27th Event
- Bryan Chaffin Will Discuss 'Apple vs. Samsung' in Live Webinar Thursday
- MacBook Pro Refresh May Still Happen in October
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.