The Agenda is a round, virtual device which can greet you, tell you the current date, read off your scheduled events for the day and remind you of pending items on your to-do list. The Agenda features a text-entry system and shortcuts to make entering and retrieving your event and to-do list information easy. Itis fast! Itis simple! Itis easy to customize! And itis compatible with Mac OS 9 and the Mac OS X Classic Environment.
The Agenda is a shareware application and comes with a virtual battery that lasts for 15 times so you can try out most of its features and decide if you like it before you buy it.
Key Features in Version 2.2:
- Text-based data entry system for events and to-do list.
- Date & Time control panel aware.
- Shortcuts to quickly jump to any month or year.
- Speaks greeting, events, and to-do items (optional).
- Dock for quick access to all Agenda features.
- Software update feature for registered users.
- Change color with Virtual Plastic & Metal Files.
- Context-aware help system using Apple Help Viewer.
- External preference and data storage.
Agenda is available for US$20. You can find more information at Mr. Yencois Web site.