Intelli Innovations, Inc. is pleased to announce Package Tracker 3.2, a new update to the first and only complete package management system for Macintosh.
Version 3.2 adds the following:
- [New] Address Validation corrects and enhances address information to a standard format. This format allows the U.S. Postal Service to move letters faster, and improves the quality of customer records and address information. Address Validation includes fields for address, city, state, and zip code. By filling in just the information you know, Package Tracker can fill out the rest for you by correcting misspellings, city/state/zip information, and adding proper abbreviations automatically.
- [New] UPS Rate Calculator now includes a script that automatically downloads and installs UPS rate data.
- [New] HTTP proxy support is now available on Mac OS X systems.
- [New] Package Tracker now looks far more impressive on Mac OS X, including white-backed list browsers, anti-aliased text, and faster performance.
- [Src] Airborne Express packages now track correctly. This was broken on 5/15/2001 due to a change on Airborneis end.
- [FYI] Use the State Abbreviations and Street Suffixes databases that are built-in to Package Tracker (Tools menu) for a quick reference on acceptable abbreviations for common names.
Package Tracker is available for US$34.95 via electronic download, and for US$44.95 on CD. You can find more information at the Intelli Innovations Web site.