Panda Systems has released an update for PandoCalendar, bringing it to version 6.0.1. PandoCalendar is a personal desktop calendar designed to be fully customizable. The latest version features bug fixes and minor enhancements. According to Panda Systems:
Panda Systems is pleased to announce the upgrade of PandoCalendar to version 6.0.1.
PandoCalendar is a useful Mac-only program places a fully functional calendar on your desktop. The look is completely customizable. You can also have PandoCalendar automatically plot the days you work. Great for people who donit have a Monday-Friday work schedule!
- Fixed a bug that would cause the calendar to render without any text when certain fonts were used
- Fixed a bug that caused the calendar to not redraw properly on some systems
- Redesigned the preferences window. Added an option to disable the shadow on the calendar window
- Added an option to disable the oval click targets behind transparent dates
- Moved the label pop-up menu from the bottom to the top of the daily information window, to work
around a change in pop-up menu behavior in Mac OS X 10.2
You can find more information about the PandoCalendar update at the Panda Systems Web site. PandoCalendar 6.0.1 is available as freeware.