Selznick Scientific Software, LLC has released an update for PasswordWallet, bringing it to version 2.7.3. PasswordWallet is a storage app designed to hold usernames, passwords, and PINs in one complete package. The update ships with bug fixes and other minor improvements. According to Selznick Scientific Software:
Selznick Scientific Software, LLC is very pleased to announce an update for PasswordWallet(tm) for MacOS to version 2.7.3.
PasswordWallet(tm) is a convenient, easy to use, secure place to store all your usernames, passwords, PIN numbers, or combinations. PasswordWallet(tm) runs great under MacOS 8, MacOS 9 and MacOS X!
This release addresses issues with Safari, Chimera, third party keyboard layouts, and user interface elements on MacOS X 10.2.x.
CHANGES TO VERSION 2.7.3 of PasswordWallet(tm) Application:
- PasswordWallet(tm) runs great under MacOS 8, MacOS 9 and MacOS X!
- Fixed problem with slow password fields in Chimera and Safari MacOS X browsers
- Fixed compatibility with auto-typing using third party keyboard layouts in 10.2.x
- Fixed some font metrics problems for MacOS 10.2 in dialogs and windows
- Using more reliable Option-Key-Down detection method to initiate auto-typing
- Added idClai 128 resource to the application so MacOS 9 (Classic) users can twiddle auto-typing speed. (Some browsers canit handle fast typing.)
- [Conduit] Added special "debug" mode that can be invoked by holding down the shift-key while synchronizing
You can find more information about the PasswordWallet update at the Selznick Scientific Software, LLC Web site. PasswordWallet 2.7.3 is available for US$15.00.