PasswordWallet is a convenient, easy to use, secure place to store all your usernames, passwords, PIN numbers, or combinations. It just doesnit get any easier than this!
- For security, PasswordWallet? uses the BlowFish encryption algorithm with 448-bit keys to protect your data. For safety, PasswordWallet? can copy your password to the clipboard and clear it automatically after you paste.
- For convenience, PasswordWallet? can save URLs with your entries and launch your default browser for you. One "master" password unlocks all of your other passwords.
- If youire running MacOS 9 or MacOS X, PasswordWallet? will add your "master" password to the Keychain Control Panel! (Although PasswordWallet? works great with MacOS 8.1 or later.)
- Synchronize with your Palm compatible PDA! (with purchase of PasswordWallet? for PalmOS)
New to 2.5:
- Entry Count at the top of the window remains visible even if window is narrowed.
- Much smoother scrolling.
- Tab key now works in initial Set Password dialog.
- Password is not resaved to Keychain if it is not changed. This avoids multiple keychain warnings from MacOS.
- Added note to Ask Password dialog if the master password was found in Keychain.
- Fixed punctuation and capitalization in status strings.
PasswordWallet is available for US$15. You can find more information at the Selznick Scientific Software Web site.