Koingo Software has released an update for Password Retiever, bringing it to version 2.7. Password Retriever is a password management app designed for the secure storing of multiple passwords. The update version has performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to Koingo Software:
We would like to announce the release of Password Retriever 2.7! This version brings a whole new aspect of security to our program by enabling multiple level encryption. Thatis not the only thing weive changed, however!
- GoToURL fixed if RC4 encryption was used
- Keychain protection for Mac OS X has been enabled
- RC4 (64-Bit) Encryption Ability Added
- RC4 (128-Bit) Encryption Ability Added
- New 32x32 Classic Icon!
- If youire upgrading from 2.1.1 or earlier, donit forget to select Update to 2.5 Format from the Utility menu.
You can find more information about the Password Retriever update at the Koingo Software Web site. Password Retriever 2.7 is available for US$11.95.