Pocket Software has released an update to its Mac OS X launcher utility, PocketDock. Pocket Dock is a tool designed to help keep your dock cleaner by organizing some icons outside of the Dock itself. The new version is a maintenance release. From Pocket Software:
PocketDock 2.12 has been released and is available for download. This update is maintenance release that includes fixes bugs and minor performance enhancements.
PocketDock is a utility to organize and launch applications, documents, web links, and e-mail addresses. It supports multiple skins or looks. PocketDock 2.x has the following features:
- Drag and drop to add and delete files, applications, web links and e-mail addresses.
- Customizable links, views and docks.
- Multiple docks.
- Multiple skin support (same data, different looks).
- English, German, French, Italian and Dutch versions available.
- Interacts with Finder and Dock.
- Web links and e-mail addresses can be added via services.
- Supports Internet Explorer (Classic and X), iCab (Classic and X), OmniWeb, Netscape (Classic), Outlook Express (Classic), Eudora (Classic) and AddressBook.
You can find more information on PocketDock at Pocket Softwareis Web site. The update is free to registered users, and the full version is priced at US$20.