Coladia announced the immediate availability of Postino on Tuesday. Postino is an RSS news reader application that lets you organize your news feeds into groups and smart lists, can auto-discover RSS feeds, and includes a built-in Safari-based Web browser. It also supports bookmarking articles for later reference, drag-and-drop article sorting, and can search for and automatically subscribe to news feeds based on keywords. Postino is a Universal Binary Application, and is available for download at the Coladia Web site. It is priced at US$24.95.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- watchOS 3: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Can Now Speak the Time
- iOS 10 Maps 'Overview' Buttons Moved to the Swipe-Up Drawer
- How to Stream the Clinton/Trump Presidential Debate on Your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.