Slightly more than a month after shipping Now Up-to-Date & Contact version 4.0, a major upgrade to the all-time best-selling Macintosh contact manager and calendar software, Power On has released version 4.0.1. The new release addresses a number of areas that enhance the productis ease of use and performance.
Highlighted in the new release are the following:
- Added Microsoft Outlook Express, Entourage, and Outlook support in email preferences
- Improved conversion of files from earlier versions of Now Up-to-Date & Contact to accommodate files with more than 100 keywords
- Enhanced ease of setup for connecting to servers
- Templates with merge fields that contain no data are now properly formatted
- Increased the speed with which QuickFind searches Shared Keywords
- Enabled user-definable hot key access to QuickContact menu
- Fixed Word Wrap in calendar Multi-Day and List views
- Improved printing of predefined calendar formats
- Added the ability to connect a single client to multiple Public Event Servers residing on a single Macintosh
- Added an Administrator Scripts folder to the Scripts menu, which includes a new "Merge Categories" script
Now Up-to-Date & Contact is available for US$129. You can find more information at the Power On Software Web site.