Script Software has released an update for Project Timer, bringing it to version 1.2. Project Timer is a time metering app designed for professionals using hourly contract labor. The update ships with tons of bug fixes and new enhancements. According to Script Software:
Project Timer 1.2 is a major upgrade to the worldis most popular time tracking program for Mac (Jaquar 10.2 and lower).
Project Timer is not only the simplest and most powerful time tracking software available it is now one of the most fully featured ways to track billable time. Excellent for independent contractors, consultant and anyone who needs to monitor the time they spend on various tasks.
Changes in Version 1.2:
- Checking before updating the record
- Command Shift S for Save As
- additional Export commands for more user information
- padding to the columns to make them easier to read
- Pressing backspace with a row highlighted deletes the row
- Fixed a issue when saving files with non-engligh characters
- The animation text has a proper drop shadow again
- "Reset Column Widths" renamed to "Reset Columns by default"
- Changed a lot of the text sizes for Classic and Windows
- Made the rate editfield larger in the mainwindow
- Prevented the user from having two "Activity" columns
- The animatin to accept more text
- the grey background to a iTunes style
- When hitting stop it no longer refreshes the whole record in the editor
- And much more..
You can find more information about the Project Timer update at the Script Software Web site. Project Timer 1.2 is available for US$20.00.