Redcort Software has released a second public preview of Virtual TimeClock Pro version 4.0. Virtual TimeClock Pro is an employee time tracking and management app designed to replace mechanical punch card type time clocks. The latest version features performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to Redcort Software:
Redcort Software today released a 2nd Public Preview of their new Mac OS X version of Virtual TimeClock Professional. The final release of 4.0 with an all new Useris Guide is scheduled for the end of June.
Virtual TimeClock Pro is the powerful, easy to use software replacement for mechanical employee time clocks. Virtual TimeClock Pro tracks worker start and stop times, total hours and overtime for any payroll period. Flexible printing capabilities allow reports to be dynamically totaled and grouped by worker, department, job or client.
Public Preview 2 Fixes & Changes:
- Opening corrupt v3 data files no longer crashes the program
- All minor corruption is omitted from data files updated to version 4
- New idiagnosisi report for converting v3 files containing corruption
- Exporting data now works properly with iAll Workersi selected
- Export/Import password requests now work as expected
- The default owner record can now be demoted to lower access levels
- Deleting the last iOwneri level worker record is once again prevented
- Manual entry notation (A/M) no longer truncated on time card reports
You can find more information about the Virtual TimeClock Pro preview at the Redcort Software Web site. Virtual TimeClock Pro will be available for US$179.00.