Markzware announced the immediate availability of Q2ID 1.1 on Monday. Q2ID converts QuarkXPress version 3.3 through 6.5 files into Adobe InDesign CS and CS2 files while maintaining exact page positioning, fonts, styles and text attributes, tables, layers, blends, linked and anchored text boxes, and more. InDesignis built-in conversion tool can only open QuarkXPress version 4 files. Q2ID 1.1 costs US$199, and can be downloaded from the Markzware web site.
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.