MacMuse Software, Shareware for Education, announces the release of version 4.0 of QuizMaker Pro, the all-in-one quiz application for the Macintosh. This major upgrade to the popular shareware program adds a ?Short Answer? module, improved printing, an easier student interface, test analysis, and graphical enhancements. A manual, as well as online help, is included with the download.
QuizMaker Pro 4.0 is a full-featured Macintosh application which generates, administers, archives, and scores multiple choice, matching, and short answer tests. In this program, the user (teacher) can:
- Create and save multiple choice, matching, or short answer tests.
- Edit previous tests.
- Have the computer administer the tests to students, notify students of their scores, allow them to review missed questions.
- Teacher can see individual student scores and analyze scores by test or by class..
- Print copies of the test or print the scores for the class.
- Include pictures and/or explanations to accompany each question.
- Analyse test results by class or by test.
- Use many other features.
QuizMaker Pro is available for US$18. You can find more information at the MacMuse Software Web site.