Class One Software has released an update for QuizMaker Pro, bringing it to version 5.01. QuizMaker Pro is a quiz creation and administrative app designed for educators in the classroom environment. The latest release adds several new features including cross-platform support and viewing enhancements. According to MacMuse Software:
Class One Software, Shareware for Education, announces the release of QuizMaker Pro version 5.0 for Macintosh OS X and Classic Macintosh.
Class One Software, Shareware for Education, announces the release of QuizMaker Pro version 5.01 for Macintosh OS X, Classic Macintosh, and Windows 95-XP.
Version 5.01 fixes the following bugs with version 5.0 released on October 20, 2003.
QuizMaker Pro is a full featured application which can create, archive, administer, grade, and analyze multiple choice, matching and short answer quizzes.
Fixes in version 5.01:
- Windows version is more stable
- Matching Screen now properly shows the name of the quiz
- Setting an alternate location for the preferences file now works correctly
- Disablingi a quiz now properly prevents its being taken
- Pictures which are tall and narrow are now scaled correctly in the thumbnail on the quiz screen
- Bug when pressing <RETURN> to dismiss an explanation-fixed
- Pressing <RETURN- while reviewing wrong answers now behaves correctly
- Reviewing a isingle wrong answeri followed by iall wrong answersi now behaves correctly
- Windows version now recognizes pictures in .pict format
- Match instructions are now ilefti aligned
- There is a notice in the "Create Student Instructions" screen that Match Quiz instructions are limited to 256 characters
- Quizzes created or edited in Windows can now be opened with the Mac version
You can find more information about the QuizMaker update at the Class One Software Web site. The update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$18.00.