Chaotic Software has updated their MP3 utility, MP3 Rage, to version 2.8. The new version adds support for putting downloads in a queue, and sports a redesigned interface. According to Chaotic Software::
MP3 Rage 2.8 change history:
- Added support for automatically queuing downloads when a user-specified maximum number of downloads is reached.
- Redesigned MP3 Organizer to allow complete customization of how MP3is are organized.
- Added a button to reveal the download folder in the download window.
- Fixed problems with
.napster.com servers not connecting because the domain name isnit valid.
- Fixed problems with the Volume Adjuster displaying the wrong number of adjusted files in some cases.
- Added support for keyboard selection navigation and home/end/page up/ page down in search and download lists.
Description for those unfamiliar with MP3 Rage:
MP3 Rage is the definitive collection of tools for MP3 enthusiasts. You can search for and download thousands of MP3is from the Internet using the Napster(tm) music sharing system, edit ID3 tags, analyze MP3is and adjust their sound volume, export MP3 files to AIFF format for burning CDis, play MP3 files, catalog, organize, rename, find, and change thousands of MP3 files and their ID3 tags quickly and painlessly. It does all this with a clean, powerful, and easy-to-use interface.
MP3 Rage is available for US$24.95. You can find more information at the Chaotic Software web site.