Realmac Software has released an update for RapidWeaver, bringing it to version 2.2. RapidWeaver is a utility designed for Web site publication. The update adds several enhancements including Flash and drag & drop support. According to Realmac Software:
Realmac Software today announced the release of RapidWeaver 2.2 for the Mac. RapidWeaver 2 is a revolutionary Web design package allowing users to design, create and publish Web sites faster than ever before.
Whatis New in RapidWeaver 2.2?
- [New] Drag and Drop image support
- [New] Styled content support
- [New] Text (CSS) menu support added
- [New] Framed site support
- [New] Flash support. (requires compatible themes)
- [New] Support for no rollovers
- [New] Software update
- [New] 4 new CSS themes
- [Bug] Fixed background image/colour feature
You can find more information about the RapidWeaver update at the Realmac Software Web site. The RapidWeaver update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$29.95.