SQL Boss, Inc. has released an update for SQLBoss Developer, bringing it to version 1.31. SQLBoss Developer is a utility designed for database development. The update features numerous enhancements including improved OS 10.1.x support and bug fixes. According to SQL Boss:
We are proud to announce the release of SQLBoss Developer 1.31
With the help of our customers and members we were able to improve SQLBoss Developer to the most user friendly SQL tool present on the market.
SQLBoss Developer and the upcoming SQLBoss Layouter from SQLBoss Inc. provide you with a complete database and content management system for many SQL databases (11 drivers including mySQL, postgreSQL...). SQLBoss Developer is a tool for rapid database development on remote hosts. It helps you to create and change databases, tables and columns and to manage the content within web-enabled databases. More features: supports 8 import/export file formats, dynamically generated data entry layouts, HTML WYSIWYG Editor, database backup server, mySQL Admin. Fastest SQL tool on the market.
Some of the major improvements on SQLBoss 1.31 are:
- Database error messages show up again
- Sometimes Error 1024 showed up, thatis now fixed
- The Admin Menu is now enabled when clicking on one of the hosts
- Fixed Error 1025 which occured by clicking on a table after opening a session
- "You need to create a new session OLD SESSIONS MOST LIKELY WILL NOT WORK"
- New Database to Database Export feature
- New Bookmark and Session Management
- New Navigation Box for easy table access
- New improved SQLBoss BackUp Server
- New Quick BackUp utility
- Major fixes in the event handling under W2K, W98
- DLL Implementation for Office Automation
- DLL Implementation for 4D for Windows
- Lot more stable under OSX 10.1.x
- Fixed various problems with the Import/Export Utility
- Fixed minor problems with ISO character conversion (Windows-Mac)
- Fixed some (not all) problems with ODBC (Merant/Metro Technologies OSX & OpenLink OS9/OSX)
- Fixed problems with the detail layout
- More database compatibility
- Installed Contextual Menus wherever possible
You can find more information about the SQLBoss Developer update at the SQL Boss, Inc. Web site. The update is free for current customers, while the full version is available starting at US$299.00.