Audioile Engineering is shipping a new app for Mac users, Sample Manager 1.0.0. Sample Manager is a utility designed for audio file processing. The app features support for popular audio formats including AIFF and conversion filtering. According to Audioile Engineering:
Audioile Engineering is officially announcing version 1.0.0 of Sample Manager.
We have received great feedback from many users who downloaded our release candidates. Many new features have been added since the first announcement of Sample Manager and the performance and stability are rock solid.
Sample Manager is a full-featured Batch Audio Processor for Mac OS X. Its features include:
- Full support of AIFF, WAVE and Sound Designer II audio files
- Partial support for ACID, Recycle, and Apple Loop files
- Supports any sample rate or bit depth
- Files are sortable by any parameter
- Detailed waveform view of the selected sample
- Detailed file and audio info
- Detailed batch editing of MIDI and beat-related info
- Background analyzing of newly added files
- Batch processes include Change Gain, Fade
- and more...
You can find more information about the Sample Manager release at the Audioile Engineering Web site. Sample Manager is available for US$49.00.