LogicalVue Software Inc. has released a new version of Schema, bringing it to version 2.0. Schema is a utility designed for database management. The latest version features copy/conversion from any database and a SQL editor with command history. According to LogicalVue Software:
LogicalVue Software Inc. today announced the immediate release of Schema 2.0 for Macintosh OS X, Classic Mac OS and Windows. Schema is an interactive development environment (IDE) for use with REALbasic databases.
- Connects to REALdb, MySQL, OpenBase and any database for which you have an ODBC driver, including Oracle and Access
- Can copy/convert any database to a REALbasic database (i.e. convert Access database to REALdatabase)
- Schema browser displays tables, columns and scripts
- SQL editor with syntax highlighting and command history
- Export data as HTML or XML
- Table designer
- Data is displayed in sortable grids
- Include DataList class that you can use in your projects royalty-free
- Includes many sample databases
You can find more information about the Schema 2.0 release at the LogicalVue Software Inc. Web site. The latest release is free for registered purchases of SQLVue Professional before August 15th.