Ambrosia Software, Inc. announced today a competitive upgrade offer for users of the Screen Catcher screen capture program. This allows users to upgrade from Screen Catcher to Snapz Pro X at a discounted price, for a limited time only.You can find more information on Snaps Pro X at Ambrosiais Web site; likewise for more details on the companyis special offer.
"Snapz Pro X is the first full-featured screen capture program to run on Mac OS X," comments Ambrosiais el Presidente, Andrew Welch...."Thus we are offering registered Screen Catcher users a discounted upgrade path to Snapz Pro X."
Registered users of Screen Catcher can upgrade to Snapz Pro X for just $19 -- thatis $10 off of the normal price. Screen Catcher users can also upgrade to the advanced QuickTime movie capture features of Snapz Pro X for $39 (once again, $10 off of the normal price).
Recent News See All »
- iPhone 8 Dummy Model Backs Up Embedded Display Touch ID Sensor
- Get a Special Apple Watch Badge for Completing an Outdoor Workout on Earth Day
- macOS: Automatically Format Reminders With Date And Time
- For the Most Private Browsing Experience, Think Epic Browser
- Apple Music Launches Up Next Series with 6LACK Interview
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Hires Satellite Experts away from Google
- Apple and Others Will Build AIs That Will be Hard to Challenge
- Apple Runs Up Against State Censorship in China, Again
- Apple Offers Animated Look at Yaks, Waste, Breathing Buildings, and Artificial Sweat
- The Punycode Phishing Attack on Web Browsers Ain’t So Puny
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.