Jane Code has released an update for its JaneBUILDER software, bringing it to version 1.5. JaneBUILDER is a visual PHP editor designed for Web development. The JaneBUILDER update includes a simplified database connection window and savable auto-Janes. According to Jane Code:
See Jane Code updates JaneBUILDER for PHP and MySQL! To version 1.5.
JaneBUILDER is a visual editor for PHP. JaneBUILDER allows users to build complex PHP pages by clicking buttons and choosing from menus. The files created are native PHP (text) files that can be opened by any html tool or text editor and uploaded to your web server for deployment.
New Features in 1.5 include:
- Savable Auto-Janes, use the same or edited Auto-Janes over and over
- External db logic includes for Auto-Janes
- Next/Prev Increment Option finds next X records
- Ability to limit found results to number option in Search Auto-Jane
- Output forms now include "enctype="multipart/form-data"
- JaneViewer -gridlines in results area and better header in results area
- Easier to understand database connection window
- Select DB tool now has "create loop" option
- Importing now supports more file types
- Bug fixes and cosmetic changes
You can find more information about JaneBUILDER at the Jane Code Web site. JaneBUILDER 1`.5 is available for US$49.00.