Intelli Innovations today announced Server Sentinel 2.0, a major upgrade to the servermonitoring and notification product for Macintosh? computers.
Server Sentinel monitors server computers, locally or across the Internet,and checks for server faults and system problems. When a system goes downor does not pass a specific test, Server Sentinel can send e-mail, playalert sounds, execute AppleScripts, send pages, toggle hardware resetdevices, and much more.
New Server Sentinel 2.0 Benefits:
- New, rewritten task engine checks any kind of server for uptime status
- Check the contents of web sites for valid text strings
- Create multiple failure and multiple notification events
- HTTP and TCP/IP error databases allow users to find detailed error info
- Built-in TCP Client program for testing purposes
- Full screen viewing mode with "red light, green light" status indicators
- HTML status report for remote checkups
- Failure verification avoids false alarms
Server Sentinel is available for US$30. You can find more information at the Intelli Innovations Web site.