Kaidan Incorporated will be unveiling several new imaging products today at Macworld 2002. First is the 360 One, a VR Panoramic imaging device designed for complete 360 degree images. QuickPan III, a tripod line designed for supporting several lenses and cameras. KiWi 5000, a panoramic tripod head designed to support Nikonis Coolpix 5000 digital camera. IPIX Upgrades for the KiWi line of tripods that seat the Coolpix line from Nikon. And finally, the SpinImage DV Pro, for creating 3-D interactive object movies. According to Kaindan Incorporated:
Kaidan Incorporated Makes Major New Immersive Imaging Product Announcements at Macworld Expo.
New products available:
- 360 One - Together with EyeSee 360, Kaidan announced the 360 One; a single-shot Panoramic VR solution. The 360 One is comprised of an add-on camera optical device and software (Macintosh or Windows) that creates a Web-ready QuickTime® VR or Java-viewable 360° panorama with a vertical field-of-view (VFOV) that extends 50° above and below the horizon
- QuickPan III - The new QuickPan III Panoramic Tripod Head product line is built around a new heavy-duty Rotator Base and interchangeable Camera Brackets that facilitate panoramic photography with a variety of lenses and cameras
- KiWi 5000 The KiWi 5000 Panoramic Tripod Head is designed for Nikons latest 5 megapixel digital camera, the Nikon Coolpix 5000
- IPIX® Competitive Upgrade Kaidan announced a limited-time iPIX Upgrade Package for their KiWi 880/990/995 Panoramic Tripod Heads (designed for the Nikon Coolpix 880, 990, 995 digital cameras respectfully)
- SpinImage DV Pro - Kaidan and Autolycus announced SpinImage DV Pro for the Macintosh, a new product for the creation of professional 3-D interactive object movies
You can find more information about the new products at the Kaidan Incorporated Web site. 360 One is available for US$999.95, QuickPan III prices coming soon, KiWi 5000 is US$229.00, iPIX is US$189.95, and SpinImage DV Pro is available for US$995.00.