SintraWorks posted version 2.8 of PDFClerk on Thursday and added new features such as flexible watermarks, headers, footers, step and repeat imposition templates, and a new media library.
Other new features in this version include:
- Trim and bleed marks can be derived from individual pages.
- Registration mark color can be user defined.
- The user can drag selected text from other applications straight onto a page.
- Text files can be imported through the open and import dialogs.
- Duplicate command now works in impositions editor.
- Imposition template options to (optionally) override document.
PDFClerk showing 4-up imposition
PDFClerk is a PDF editing and management tool. It allows the user to join multiple PDF documents together, rearrange the page order, delete individual pages, impose multiple pages onto a sheet of paper and rotate pages on imposed sheets with ease and flexibility. The user can also add in-document or external hyperlinks, print registration, bleed and crop marks and color and gray-tint bars on imposed pages for proofing and trimming.
PDFClerk 2.8 is a Universal Application and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later. It is priced at US$49.00.