SloppyDisk Software has released an update for Descender, bringing it to version 1.1. Descender is a Tetris-styled arcade game designed for kids and adults. The update ships with custom music support and a glowing piece effect. According to SloppyDisk Software:
SloppyDisk Software has released an update to Descender, their arcade game based on the ever-popular classic Tetris.
Descenderis one-player gameplay will be instantly familiar to gamers from 4 to 40 years old. With gorgeous 16 bit graphics, fluidly-moving pieces, and beautiful backdrops, youire sure to spend days glued to the screen.
Changes in 1.1:
- New glowing pieces effect
- Choose your own MP3 or AAC background music
- Check and set keys and other preferences during game
- Start out on levels higher than nine
- Fast Drop behavior fixed on high levels
You can find more information about the Descender update at the SloppDisk Software Web site. Descender 1.1 is available shareware for US$12.00.