Ambrosia Software has released an update for Snapz Pro X, bringing it to version 1.0.6. Snapz Pro X is a QuickTime movie capture app designed to allow users to take snap shots of video games or programs. The update features Jaguar support and QuickTime 6 fixes. According to Ambrosia Software:
Ambrosia Software, Inc. has just released an update to the screen/video capture utility for Mac OS X, Snapz Pro X.
Version 1.0.6 is a free update for registered users of Snapz Pro X, and boasts a number of new features:
- Added support for Mac OS X 10.2 "Jaguar"
- Fixed some bugs with QuickTime 6.0
- Added the "ClearScale" technology, which makes scaled screenshots and movies look much better
- Added new window isolation borders for capturing windows cleanly
- Included some additional performance optimizations
- Fixed a few minor bugs
You can find more information about the Snapz Pro X update at the Ambrosia Software Web site. Snapz Pro X 1.0.6 is free for regestered users, while the full version is available starting at US$29.00.