Ambrosia Software has released an update for Snapz Pro X, bringing it to version 1.0.7. Snapz Pro X is a QuickTime movie capture app designed to allow users to take snap shots of video games or programs. The update features speed enhancements and expanded language support. According to Ambrosia Software:
Ambrosia Software, Inc. has just released an update to the screen/video capture utility for Mac OS X, Snapz Pro X.
- Added the ability to capture video with less impact ("lag") on the operating system, by unchecking the "High priority capture" checkbox
- Added a Korean localization, and updated all localizations with minor changes
- Removed the non-English versions of the documentation to reduce download size (they can be downloaded separately)
- Fixed issues when taking screenshots/movies in X11 applications
- Worked around capturing images in full screen games that capture the display
- Fixed a few other minor issues
You can find more information about the Snapz Pro X update at the Ambrosia Software Web site. Snapz Pro X 1.0.7 is free for regestered users, while the full version is available starting at US$29.00.